2020 Campsite Reservations Open Today!
Reservations for the 2020 camping season will be spread over 4 days starting on June 8, 2020
The Call Centre (online and telephone reservations) opens at 9am AST each day
|June 8||June 9||June 10||June 11|
|Ellenwood Lake||Blomidon||Amherst Shore||Battery|
|Graves Island||Laurie||Cape Chignecto||Boylston|
|The Islands||Porters Lake||Dollar Lake||Mira River|
|Thomas Raddall||Rissers Beach||Five Islands||Salsman|
- Due to public health measures, provincial campgrounds are only open to Nova Scotians.
- We are not accepting any out-of-province bookings.
- Only campers with reservations will be allowed to enter campgrounds.
- Drive-up or walk-in campers will not be permitted to enter campgrounds or stay overnight.
- Campsites will be limited to household units
- No visitors will be permitted in campgrounds. Registered campers only.
- No group camping
- Provincial campgrounds will operate with a reduced number of campsites available to ensure physical distancing requirements are met.
- Further details on campsite closures will be provided before June 8th.
- No yurts (Whycocomagh) or cabins (Cape Chignecto) for entire season
- No double sites (two family units on one site)
- No overflow sites
You can Reserve Online or by calling 1-888-544-3434 toll free from within North America
519-826-5301 from outside North America Service in French is available
Call Centre open between 9am and 11 pm (ADT) 7 days a week
Before you book a campsite please read our Rules and Regulations