Halloween Tricks from Google/Alexa
Whether you have a Google Home or Alexa, you can have some fun this Halloween with your smart speaker! Here are some ideas of what you should be asking that’ll get you some COOL Halloween-themed responses from Google Home.
- “Hey Google, get spooky”, will start an hour-long playlist of spooky sound effects and menacing music.
- “Hey Google, tell me a spooky story”, Google will randomly choose a scary story from Google Play Books or Storynory to read to you
- “Hey, Google, who you gonna call?”
- “OK, Google, happy Halloween!”
- “Hey, Google, what’s your favorite candy?”
- “OK, Google, what is the most popular scary movie?”
- “Hey, Google, who would win between a werewolf and a vampire?”
- “OK, Google, Freddy versus Jason. Who wins?”
- “Hey, Google, why do the leaves change colors?”
- “OK, Google, what are you going to be for Halloween?”
- “Hey Google, where is the nearest pumpkin patch?”
- “OK,Google, how many days until Halloween?”
- “Hey, Google, what does a werewolf sound like?”
- “OK, Google, boo!”
If Amazon’s “ALEXA” is your thing, she can do some similar tricks:
“Alexa, open Spooky Sounds” plays 50 minutes of original spooky sounds (in a continuous loop), complete with an audio easter egg hidden within.
“Alexa, ask Spooky Scream to start in five minutes.”will play a random scream after a set time of your choosing. Say Turn up the volume and wait for your unknowing victim to fall right into your trap.
“Alexa, start Spooky Halloween Sounds”
“Alexa, tell me a Halloween joke.”